Character Sheet Update

While preparing for yesterday’s TME game, I created a whole bunch of characters, put them into the form fill character sheet that I updated, and discovered too late that the area meant for the characters background was set to use a font size that was ridiculously small.  Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to change it or update all the characters.

However, now that I’ve had a chance to change it, I’ve updated it by removing the picture block on the second page, and increasing the size of the font and the space available for background information.  I also cleaned up the tab order.  Here’s the newest version:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s